Long Hair Styling
De Lorenzo for the Love of Long Hair 2020:
For Paula’s De Lorenzo sessions this year she will be running full day workshops or providing individuals the opportunity to attend a morning or afternoon session depending on their needs.
Morning sessions – Look and Learn
Take a long hair journey with Paula as she presents three models to you with styling techniques you can take back to the salon to WOW clients and broaden
your style repertoire. As she creates, Paula will share with you how to choose the right product, styling tools, extensions, padding and consultation tips to nail your
long hair styling service.
Afternoon sessions – Workshop
Put into practice what you have been inspired with in the morning. As you build on what you have learnt Paula will walk you through three hairstyles of your
choice, sharing her wealth of knowledge and helping you become a better long hair artist.
PHB Boutique Event Hair 2020
New dates coming soon!
Paula’s aim is to embolden, enliven, and expand the skillset of hairdressers, make-up artists and salon groups with boutique training programmes customised to the individuals or whole salon teams. The education can transform you in all facets of effortless long hair, bridal business, blowdrying services and all attitudes of salon etiquette.
Paula will consult with Salon Owners and Managers to compile the perfect day with the desired outcome.
Creating Confidence Speak
This program is designed to educate, inspire and encourage young stylists to have a positive presence in your salon.
Creating Confidence Speak is 6 modules that are designed to be delivered to your team as separate modules or a full day program.
1. Positive Perception – enhancing how your team is seen within the salon and on social media.
2. Mind your P’s n Q’s – basic politeness theory
3. Receptive Reception – approach to the reception are area eg. greeting and farewelling a client.
4. Tell me show me now – client education on product and haircare.
5. Balancing the basin – client comfort,
6. Creative Consult – develop rapport, cut/style/colour choice and assure customers they are in capable hands.